Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Analysis of Oxley 5% MTN Bond

Hi everyone,

Oxley has earlier launch their retail bonds which I missed. With its current trading price, it seems to be the highest yielding bond and it has a chance to compete with the other bonds and even REITs. Here are the statistics.

Investment till Callable Date
  • Tenure = 4 years
  • Total Interest = $0.2000 per share
  • Capital Gain = $0.003
  • Transaction Cost = $0.006
  • Overall Return = $0.197
  • Overall Annual Yield = 4.94%
From the statistics, this is currently the bond with the best yield. Better than Aspial, Genting and even Hyflux preference shares. The overall yield is at 4.94% if you hold on to maturity. Moreover, you are not going to lose any capital if you hold on. The only issue is transaction cost which you can halve it if you hold on to maturity.

I am currently more into REITs and business trusts but I will be using this as a benchmark to set my target for investment returns in other counters.

1 comment:

  1. How I Was Rescued By A God Fearing And Trusted Lender {Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com}..

    Hello, I am Andrew Thompson currently living in CT USA, God has bless me with two kids and a lovely Wife, I promise to share this Testimony because of God favor in my life, 2days ago I was in desperate need of money so I thought of having a loan then I ran into wrong hands who claimed to be loan lender not knowing he was a scam. he collected 1,500.00 USD from me and refuse to email me since then I was confuse, but God came to my rescue, one faithful day I went to church after the service I share idea with a friend and she introduce me to LEXIE LOAN COMPANY, she said she was given 98,000.00 USD by MR LEXIE , THE MANAGING DIRECTOR OF LEXIE LOAN COMPANY. So I collected his email Address , he told me the rules and regulation and I followed, then after processing of the Documents, he gave me my loan of 55,000.00 USD... So if you are interested in a loan you can as well contact him on this Email: Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com or text +1(816) 892-6958 thanks, I am sure he will also help you.

    ReplyDelete