Monday, March 9, 2015

Updates on my Portfolio

Recently Olam has redeem their bonds which I was one of the holders. I bought it just before they announce that they are redeeming it. Luckily, with the appreciation of US dollar, I manage to break even from this mistake that I have made. With the money back, I am looking at how to park my cash reserve again.

My brother gave me a suggestion which I thought was good and that is to include transaction cost into my analysis. It is a great idea so as to give more clarity on the analysis that I am giving. Moreover, with OCBC 360 Account as a base, it is easier to compare so from now on, my analysis will include transaction cost. :-)

The frequency of posting will be less for this as there are not many counter to follow in the first place so whenever there is something, I will put it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment