Monday, July 7, 2014

It has been a while...

It has been a while since I blogged here. I remember I was focused on building my family's safety net and parked about $50,000 into bonds and preference shares. Since then, there are updates.

I have sold all my bonds as I have made a EC purchase late last year and use it as a down payment for my EC. I think it is still a good move although I am taking a risk to use my cash reserves than my investments.

Thus, I am now in the process of rebuilding my cash reserve so that if there is anything which my family requries, I have the cash to tide over. (I expected the cash to come in one week's time so I can still put it in SGX bonds and preference shares)

Do look out for more details here as I restart my sharing of my analysis on bonds and preference shares.

No comments:

Post a Comment